- Geographic levels
- Time period
Variable names and descriptions
Variable names and descriptions for this file are provided below:
|Variable name||Variable description|
|aggregation||Aggregation level - Select the national aggregation level you're interested in|
|disadvantagedstatus||Disadvantaged status - Select the disadvantaged status you're interested in|
|ks1aps||Prior attainment - Select the prior attainment group you're interested in|
|language||Language - Select the language status you're interested in|
|mathlci||Maths progress confidence interval lower bound|
|maths||Maths progress score|
|mathuci||Maths progress confidence interval upper bound|
|ptrwmexp||Percentage of pupils achieving the expected standard in the combined reading, writing and maths measure|
|reading||Reading progress score|
|readlci||Reading progress confidence interval lower bound|
|readuci||Reading progress confidence interval upper bound|
|schtype||School type - Select the school type you're interested in|
|SENprovision||SEN status - Select the SEN status you're interested in|
|writing||Writing progress score|
|writlci||Writing progress confidence interval lower bound|
|writuci||Writing progress confidence interval upper bound|
- Characteristics information as published in the 2018/19 school performance tables.
- MAT national figures are derived from pupil level data, not school level data, in line with the approach used to calculate national comparison figures used in the school performance tables. This means that no weighting has been applied in the MAT national figures, as the weights used to derive MAT level figures are school level weights, not pupil level.
- MAT figures include eligible schools and eligible MATs only. Schools in MATs that are not eligible are excluded.
- For information on how confidence intervals are calculated refer to the quality and methodology document.
- Low prior attainment (pupils with an average point score at key stage 1 > 0 and < 12), medium prior attainment (average point score ≥12 and <18) and high prior attainment (≥18).