Create your own tables
Choose the data and area of interest you want to explore and then use filters to create your table.
Once you've created your table, you can download the data it contains for your own offline analysis.
Step 1 Choose a publication
- Characteristics of children in need
Step 2 View a featured table or create your own
- B1 Children in Need and Episodes of Need
Step 3 Choose locations
Step 4 Choose time period
- Time period
- 2013 to 2020
Step 5 Choose your filters
- Rate of children in need at 31 March per 10000 children aged under 18 years
- Rate of children ending an episode of need in the year per 10000 children aged under 18 years
- Rate of children starting an episode of need in the year per 10000 children aged under 18 years
Step 6 (current) Explore data